The stowaway: 4 things in my pocket this week
10:54 PM


A bit of colour and a savior for the terrible bitter cold attacking my lips.

Technically in my ears, not my pocket, but all the same a ridiculous song (and not just because there are fighting stuffed animals in their music video).

 
A new year, a new opportunity to become a little more organized. I didn't want to jinx this one by adding it to my resolutions list, but it may come down to it if I don't keep it up! But there is something about the new smell and crisp feeling of the empty pages that keeps me coming back for more.

One of my favourite blogs (aside from my other inspirational go-to's) had her book lingering in the Arts section at my local Chapters, and I couldn't leave without it in my hands. Check out her blog for regular updates, or head to your bookstore and pick up this gem asap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment