We shot 4x5's in this morning's photography lab, and I believe mine turned out ok.... we'll see! It's exciting to anticipate the results but mildly life-threatening considering we have one shot at getting an ok image. Fingers are perpetually crossed.
The Completed Works (in no particular order)
- Visual Journals from hell (actually an interesting assignment, but handwriting them out gave me a greater appreciation of the wonderful invention that is my macbook keyboard.
- Ethics essay (an analysis of an advertisment. don't do drugs, kids. and if you do, make sure you look hot while doing so.)
- Kensington layout (a marketplace assignment for photog)
- Architecture assignment (see photo. yay for my latest obsession with black and whites.)
- Film essay (10 pages of Blade Runner goodness that hopefully has broken my ties with that movie for good)
- CTC essay on Time and Culture (whattabitch.)
- Visual Comm exam (take home)
- Ethics exam (take home)
- Film exam
- Photography exam (date unknown. horray, geronimo - you done good. not.)
- CTC exam (in the middle of buttfuck nowhere on my calender, a week after i've moved out, at 7pm off campus. this is oodles of unceccesary.)
- MOVING OUT (In a week and half. how I fit my life into my 10x10 box is beyond me, but I now have to try to get it all back to Oshawa in one piece. FML.)
- Back to Jack's (hostessing my way to the top for yet another summer.)
I suddenly have the urge to jump up and begin screaming, running around like wacko jacko in an attempts to achieve some productivity in this waste of a class. why I bother to come is beyond me.
William's fake horrible iced caps FTW!