insta-week
9:35 PM


(Top left: Single Lady Carrot Cake Cupcake, Adam and his relentless hair, my dining room editing suite, homemade bbq chicken caesar salad, Cupcakes Canada from a friend's birthday, sunny May morning, and some editing from a recent shoot soon to be released.)

Today's to do list: Conquer the kitchen. Our canisters on the counter were such a pain; the clasps always fell off, and as cute as they were (they came with tiny wooden spoons attached!) they were too frustrating to keep them. So of course, I got creative.
 

Martha Stewart office products caught my eye from day one, but I didn't plan on purchasing them (they're a little pricy)until finding these canisters. Perfectionnn! (And bonus: Adam fully thought that the labels came pre-written on. He smudged one and couldn't figure out why. I figure that means they look ok.)




These little gems are a dollar store find! 3 for $2, and 100% worth it.

 
I found that little guy in the middle on the top shelf for my heavily-used cocoa supply; another dollar store find. Going back to pick up some more, now that I know how perfect they all match! Makes my OCD happy.

And tonight... We got MAX!

 
....we tuckered him out. We've got him for a week while his real family is on vacay. I'm already in love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment